Thursday, January 26, 2012

Packing China

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

I had so much to do today. When I woke up this morning, I was totally over whelmed. I have been putting things off for our big move for quite sometime. Now, with the move only two weeks away, it was time to really get moving. I had to meet the painter at the new house, to make sure that the baseboard work they the previous owners were doing before we moved in got finished. Then, I had to call and make sure that the boarder’s had the reservations for our dogs for the next few weeks. We still don’t have a fence up at the new house. I also had to meet Home Security 101 at the house so that they could install the security system. The last thing and biggest thing that I had to do was finish packing up the china. I was really beginning to regret my habit of collecting vintage patterns when five o’clock rolled around and I was still not done packing up the china. I do know one thing, I am definitely not going to be collecting anymore china unless we decided that we are NEVER going to move again. It is just way too much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment