Monday, February 27, 2012

Great Kids

Thanks for the post, Lorraine Gregory

We’ve got some really great kids. They do their homework like they’re supposed to and they spend time outdoors playing sports and they have a lot of great friends. I wish I could get through to them how proud I am of them and how much I think they’re doing to prepare themselves for their future. I recently got some DIRECTV Packages for home so we could institute a family togetherness night – I want to make sure we get to spend a lot of time with the kids before they go off to college in a few years. I can’t believe they’re that old or that things have to change because they’re getting older. I have so many friends whose kids are really getting attitude problems as they get older and I’m just thankful that’s not something we’re dealing with. I can’t believe we’ve been married for 20 years and that our kids are old enough to be out on their own soon. It’s been a whirlwind of a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment